DDOR’s casco provides safety and protection against damage to or destruction of your vehicle due to various risks and sudden unpleasant events. You can choose the risks you will insurance your vehicle againts as well as the payment method.
DDOR casko insurance benefits:
• BONUS – beginner’s safe driving training – with every concluded casco policy with an annual premium between EUR 200 and 400;
• BONUS – intensive safe driving training – with every concluded casco policy with an annual premium over EUR 400;
• Additional 10% discount on casco premium for the following year – for all insurers who finish safe driving training for basic risks;
• Discount to the length of driving experience 5%;
• Discount to payments in cash.
• Your choice: risks you want to cover, share in the claim, manner of paying the insurance premium;
• Possibility of payment in several monthly installments.
What does Casco Policy cover?
Basic casco insurance covers damages sustained by your vehicle arising from: traffic accident (collision, impact, overturn, sliding, etc.) regardless of the insured’s responsibility, fall or impact of an object, fire, explosion, sudden external thermal or chemical action, thunderbolt, windstorm, hail, avalanche, fall of aircraft, manifestations and demonstrations, malicious actions of third parties and other risks.
To your preferences, your vehicle can be also insured against vehicle theft and embezzlement.