REGISTRATION WITHOUT AGITATION
When summarized, the costs of vehicle registration are not negligible. DDOR Novi Sad and Alpha Bank prepared a special offer for you that will allow you to register your vehicle under very favorable conditions – Alpha Smart consumer loan for vehicle registration.
Enjoy your ride!
How to get consumer loan for vehicle registration?
Take over the necessary documentation at any DDOR Novi Sad office:
- Statement of Employment and Income;
- Specification of costs for vehicle registration.
Fill out and verify the Statement of Employment and Income with your employer; if you are a pensioner, prepare the pension slips for the last three months.
Visit the nearest office of Alpha Bank, where you will:
- submit the filled out and verified Statement of Employment and Income or pension slips;
- submit the specification of costs for vehicle registration;
- provide your ID card for inspection;
- fill out the Request for loan approval.
Visit of the Bank for the purpose of loan realization, i.e. payment of vehicle registration.
Examples of Alpha Smart consumer loan for vehicle registration*:
Loan repayment period: 6 months
Loan repayment period:9 months
* Examples are calculated on the 07/03/2014, for clients who receive their monthly income on bank accounts.
**Amount refers to the amount of capital, interest, cost of credit bureau report of 246 dinars, the cost of two promissory notes of 100 dinars; no charge for the loan until 27/09/2014.
List of Alpha Bank and DDOR offices can be found here.