REGISTRATION WITHOUT AGITATION
When summarized, the costs of vehicle registration are not negligible. DDOR Novi Sad and Alpha Bank prepared a special offer for you that will allow you to register your vehicle under very favorable conditions – Alpha Smart consumer loan for vehicle registration.
Enjoy your ride!
How to get consumer loan for vehicle registration?
Take over the necessary documentation at any DDOR Novi Sad office:
- Statement of Employment and Income;
- Specification of costs for vehicle registration.
Fill out and verify the Statement of Employment and Income with your employer; if you are a pensioner, prepare the pension slips for the last three months.
Visit the nearest office of Alpha Bank, where you will:
- submit the filled out and verified Statement of Employment and Income or pension slips;
- submit the specification of costs for vehicle registration;
- provide your ID card for inspection;
- fill out the Request for loan approval.
Visit of the Bank for the purpose of loan realization, i.e. payment of vehicle registration.
* Examples are calculated on the 07/03/2014, for clients who receive their monthly income on bank accounts.
**Amount refers to the amount of capital, interest, cost of credit bureau report of 246 dinars, the cost of two promissory notes of 100 dinars; no charge for the loan until 27/09/2014.
List of Alpha Bank and DDOR offices can be found here.