MTPL Policy


Secured transport of goods.


MTPL Policy

Complete safety with the exclusive privileges

Obligatory, but useful

Motor liability insurance policy is an obligatory document in the process of registering your vehicle. This policy provides protection in the event of incurring damages to a third party while using your vehicle.

If this happens, “DDOR Novi Sad” will cover the incurred costs up to the sum insured instead of you. The insurance covers damages up to the amount prescribed by law: counter value of USD 100,000 for automobiles and USD 200,000 for busses and trucks, and if there are more claimants, the sums will be doubled. The policy is connected to the vehicle, not the driver, which means that the damages will be covered regardless of who drove the vehicle.

Insurance trusted by drivers

DDOR is an insurance company based on experience and trust, which we have been building with your help for over 60 years. At the moment, over 200,000 clients hold policies of our motor liability insurance. We also owe a part of our success to the fact that the percentage of efficiently paid out claims is 98%.

My benefits

  • Mini training at the National driving academy
    With a concluded policy of obligatory motor liability insurance, DDOR Novi Sad will present you with the Driving License Plus program – introductory training of safe driving in the National driving academy NAVAK, as well as 30% discount on the beginner and intensive training, if you do not utilize Driving License Plus.
    Upon conclusion of insurance, “DDOR Novi Sad” will provide you with the Report on traffic accident, free of charge. The law states that you must have this report in your vehicle.
  • Bonus: we reward you for each year without reported claims: 1 year – 10% discount, 2 years – 15%, 3 years – 20%, 4 years – 25%, 5 years – 30% discount. Entitled bonus / malus is related to the vehicle owner and does not transfer to the new owner of the vehicle.

Green card

In order to travel abroad, you need to have a Green card. This provides coverage of costs for damages and injuries incurred by your vehicle while you are abroad. This document can only be bought from the insurance company that insured your vehicle.

Green card can be purchased in any “DDOR Novi Sad” branch office, local office or an agent.

What is the Report on traffic accident used for?

As of December 10, 2009, all drivers are obliged to have a copy of the Report on traffic accident in their vehicle and to use it (fill it in) in the event of a traffic accident. This report is used in case of accidents that include smaller material damages, with no injured persons or victims, i.e. when there is no need for the police to conduct an investigation, except if one of the participants demands the presence of police. Primarily, the report on traffic accident is necessary for the collection of the insurance indemnity. The report should be completed carefully, in line with the instructions included in the report, and it should be signed by all drivers – participants of the traffic accident.

On submission of the claim form, it would also be good to submit photographs of vehicles involved in the accident, as well as the accident location, if you had the chance to take such photographs.