Green card


Secured transport of goods.


zeleni kartonGreen Card

In order to travel abroad, you need to have a Green card. This provides coverage of costs for damages and injuries incurred by your vehicle while you are abroad. A green card is now required for Bosnia and Herzegovina and Macedonia.

This document can only be bought from the insurance company that insured your vehicle. Green card can be purchased in any “DDOR Novi Sad” branch office, local office or from our agent.