Insurance of children, pupils and students – Max package
Our children are our greatest joy, which is why their health and safety are of paramount importance to us. DDOR’s unique protection programme – MAX Package has been designed in order to provide a much wider and better protection, a greater scope of coverage in case of an accident, medical care and rehabilitation following an injury.
The protection is complete, regardless of when and where the accident occurred. Children, pupils and students are insured 24 hours a day, even when not in educational facilities.
In addition to standard risks covered:
- dismemberment (insured sum in the amount of up to RSD 12,000,000, depending on the chosen option),
- death due to accident
- medical expenses (incurred in any health care institution within three years from the date of accident, at the longest),
- hospital stay (for every day of hospital treatment in a stationary institution, up to 30 days per one insured event).
This insurance provides a unique right to:
- reimbursement of rehabilitation expenses
- daily reimbursement for days spent immobilized
Max packages for children, pupils and students can be concluded as individual or group insurance.